Frac Operators: Fantastic career growth opportunity in the growing Oil and Gas industry as an Oilfield Equipment Operator.
The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
Benefits this Company Offers: Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay and overtime available $17.00
Job Duties for Oil and Gas Equipment Operator:
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to stimulation.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
- Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene.
Requirements for Oil and Gas Frac Operators:
- 1-2 years of Oil & Gas, industrial labor, or related work experience
- Must be willing to work 80+hrs a week
- Must be willing to work 2X2 Rotation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicants may be subject to a background check* and drug screening.
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Please email all resumes to: email@example.com