Frac Equipment Operator - Oil & Gas Jobs!
A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry is seeking a Frac Equipment Operators in the North Dakota and Texas areas.
Come join our team and work for the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
- The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
- Minimum $17.00 per hour + TONS of overtime, Frac experience may start out with higher hourly pay rates.
- Realistic first year earning can be up to $60k - $80k a year with all the overtime hours you put in.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay and on a rotational schedule
- Housing and mileage reimbursement available for qualified rotational employees.
Summary of Duties: Oil & Gas Frac Equipment Operator
- Rotating schedule for Midland, Texas area oilfields.
- Work in oilfield locations as Frac and Cement Equipment Operator crew member.
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Requirements for Oil & Gas Frac Equipment Operators:
- Must be dependable and willing to work overtime
- Ability to work long hours (60-100 per week)
- Some positions require 21 years or older for insurance reasons
- I year experience in Oil & Gas or related heavy industrial field is required
- Military and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
- Valid and current driver's license for all positions
- All candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicant will be subject to a background check*
- Applicant will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or text- (435)789-9200