We are currently hiring for sit-down forklift operators (day) & Order-Puller Forlift Operators (Swing) for Full-Time positions in Tigard, Tualatin & Wilsonville! If you have 1-2 years of experience then we would love to hear from you!
What is in it for you?
- $16 an hour to start, opportunity to move up in pay quickly
- 5:30am start for sit-down Forklift Operators, 9-12 hour days (lots of OT) Mon-Fri
- 1:30/2pm start for Order-Puller Forklift Operators, 9-12 hour days (lots of OT) Mon-Fri
- Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO & Holidays
- Opportunity for growth
Order-Puller & Sit-Down Forklift Operator Details:
- Utilize an Order-Picker Forklift & front-loading forklifts safely and efficiently (Day & Swing shift).
- Utilize a Sit-Down Forklift safely & efficiently to load, unload & relocate product within the warehouse (Day Shift).
- At times will be requried to unload or load trucks by hand
- Day shift is also responsible for utilizing handheld RF scanners to complete inventory picks & counts including will-call (ASAP orders).
- Assist in unloading raw material being delivered as well as completing order picks and delivering them for shipment.
- Must be team oriented. We expect that everyone works as a team to get the job done.
Order Puller & Sit-Down Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of forklift experience
- Confidence operating forklifts and a familiarity and execution of safety practices.
- Ability to lift/slide up to 100 lbs for the swing shift positions.
- Great attitude and work ethic and a willingness to work with a team to get a job done.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
Elwood Staffing manages all interested candidates. To apply just visit, email, call, or text us today! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
- Visit us at 8364 SW Nimbus Avenue Beaverton, Oregon 97008
- Email us at
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.