Food Production Workers needed for great opportunity in Boise. Apply today!
As a Food Production Worker, you'll perform set-ups, start-ups, and cleaning of equipment. You'll identify product quality. And you'll wash and changeover equipment for different product runs.
- 12-hour shifts working 3-5 days per week
- 6:00 am to 6:30 pm - $11.00 per hour
- 6:00 pm to 6:30 am - $11.50 per hour
- Monday-Friday, Sunday Day shift 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Weekends off during short week
- Benefits available
- Overtime for all hours over 40 in the week
- Long term Temp to hire
Qualifications for Production Line Workers include:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independantly
- Good attendance is required
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply today-Get hired today!
Call or Text- (208)327-1000
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire We will consider your age at the time of the offense, whe the offense occured, the seriousness and nature of the offence as well as any rehabilitaion to determine your employability.