This is a great career growth opportunity for an Electrical Oilfield Technician the growing Oil and Gas industry.
We have great career growth opportunities in the growing Oil and Gas industry. The benefits package may include generous compensation, advancement potential, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
- Growth potential with an international Oil and Gas Production company
- Career advancement opportunities
- $18.00 and up per hour, depending on experience
- Benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option
Duties of an Oil & Gas Electronic/Electrical/Electrician Technician:
- Under direction develop skills and knowledge to repair and maintain electronic equipment according to company quality and safety standards.
- Repair product line equipment according to company standards, under direction. Perform daily maintenance on company equipment, under direction.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and lubrication on selected items of auxiliary equipment.
- Develop skills and knowledge to support product line services, including basic welding, cutting, grinding, and drilling, and basic understanding of company air, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Learn to maintain tools, shop, and equipment in good condition and keep shop and work area in a clean and orderly condition
Oilfield Electronic Technician Requirements:
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- 2 year associates, vocational or technical degree is preferred
- Candidates with previous electronic training, work experience, vocational or military experience as an electrical technician are highly encouraged to apply.
- All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!
8013 W. Reno Oklahoma City, OK