Our client is currently hiring a full-time Inside Sale Associate. Customer Service Inside Sales Associate will benefit from learning the fast-paced portable sanitation industry with a fun team. That will participate in an initial training and orientation sales with the operation team.
Position Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt Base Compensation
Day shift: (Mon-Fri) 8-5pm
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to comfortably have personal or phone conversations with customers and/or potential customers regarding products, service, pricing and value.
- Answer multiple lines, while focusing on 100% customer satisfaction.
- Correctly input orders into Point-of-Rental.
- Provide customer quotes within a 24 hour period.
- Follow up with all customers for customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with Operations Manager deliveries/pick-ups/special events.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Work independently and productively while keeping open communication.
- Maintain Safety Standards as established and required by the company.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by Management Team.
Qualifications & Requirements
Administrative experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak English. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills/experience preferred.
- Computer experience including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must have good analytical skills for problem solving.
- Drug Free Work Place
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and weekends
- Ability to work all seasons and weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply submit your current resume to - Nampa.ID@ElwoodStaffing.com Please feel free to call or text our friendly recruiting team at 208.468.7899