We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide an exemplary customer experience through phone calls and email communication which support our team.
The successful candidate will possess a strong command of communication, attention to detail, a spirit of inquiry and problem solving with passion for delivering exemplary customer service. Opportunities for advancement based on successful completion of positional requirements.
Benefits for Customer Service Representative
- Wage: $15.50/hr.
- Great Schedule, Tuesday to Saturday, 8:00 am - 4:30pm
- Full Healthcare Coverage including Dental and Vision
Job Duties for Customer Service Representative
- Code delivery manifests and prepare billing
- Compiles statistical information form manifest date and prepares related report
- Inputs delivery information
- Assists with dispatching as needed
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details
- Checks postponements and cancellations against delivery manifest
- Answer telephones
- Types correspondence for department managers
- Maintains the department files
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative
- 3 years of Customer Service Representative /Administration experience
- Must have experience communication method using Email, Phone, Chat.
- Must have great attendance
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
: Email, Call or Text us today! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or https://www.elwoodstaffing.com/apply/”>ApplyHere
Elwood Staffing 7931 NE Halsey St. Ste, 2015 Portland, OR 97213
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.