Customer Service Rep
Elwood Staffing Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Rep
Pay: $13.50 /hour
Elwood Staffing has immediate openings for Customer Service Reps. If you have previous call center experience, and love learning new things, this is the job for you. Don't wait apply online today!
What's in it for you?
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Customer Service Rep Details:
- Provides technical support, fitting recommendations, descriptions of impression techniques and status checks to audiologists and dispensers.
- Navigates through computer system (Firefly/Navision)
- Maintains knowledge of new products.
- Completes paperwork for shipping charges, credit requests and flags for orders.
- Communicates with customers primarily via phone and email.
- Update customer transaction and order status timely and accurately, including notes on customer needs and follow up.
- Responds to and routes customer ACD telephone calls.
- Continually improve product and system knowledge to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers and internal departments.
- Full job description will be gone over in interview process.
Customer Service Rep Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in a call center/customer service/clerical/administrative/production/data entry environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment, where duties are cross-trained and shared.
- Ability to create and sustain effective, professional working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to write effective and concise correspondence via e-mail to communicate with customers, patients and Audiologists.
- Spanish language skills (oral, reading, and written) desirable.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
Colorado Springs, CO
3366 Templeton Gap Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Elwood Staffing