If you enjoy a working in a positive and supportive atmosphere, are passionate about helping others and want to join a growing company, then we want to hear from you!
The Product Support I agent, working in a customer-facing organization, is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by providing quality service in the delivery of products and services. The Product Support I agent possesses advanced customer service skills and will provide product training to new and existing customers. The Product Support I agents serves as a backup to level one CSR’s by handling general questions, billing/payment issues, and assisting carriers with the broker onboarding process.
- Pay Rate: $16/hr
- Ping pong table, putt putt golf and free Trimet Hop Card.
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Great Team Environment!
- Provides telephone, fax, online chat, and email support for company products
- Delivers Customer Service, Product Support, and Customer Training
- Processes insurance certificates
- Respond to support requests and acts as a technical advisor for company supported products.
- Provide account retention activities.
- Trains new and existing customers
- Adhere to established business rules.
- Meet performance metrics, which include schedule adherence, utilization rate, monitoring, phone time.
- Manage/update customer information
- Provide load posting and searching capabilities.
- Respond and resolve billing inquires.
- Identification of potential sales opportunities
- Provides basic technical support including password resets and usability issues
- Produces consistently high quality work while maintaining excellent documentation of work completed.
- Assist product managers and engineering staff with product development by relaying customer problems, concerns and requests.
- Other duties may be assigned as business and department requirements are adjusted.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years of customer service experience
- Ability to learn and follow standard operating procedures
- Intermediate analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Typing skills
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic PC skills including Internet navigation skills; specifically the ability to use email and a web browser to locate, retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management an organizational skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, groups, and customers.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
How to apply!
Elwood Staffing manages all interested candidates, please apply today and then call Elwood Staffing to schedule an interview!
- Call or Text: 503-297-9905
- Location: 8364 SW Nimbus Ave., Beaverton OR, 97008
- Email us at: PortlandWest.OR@elwoodstaffing.com