General Construction Laborer Job Description:
As a General Construction Lab Laborer, the right candidate will…
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at a construction site.
- Assist with a variety of job duties from the ground up.
- Concrete preparation, concrete work, framing work, dry wall, and more.
- Job requirements change from job site to job site.
- Both residential and commercial construction work.
- May clean and prepare sites, rake material, clean up rubble, debris & other materials.
- Maintains equipment daily
- Wage for General Construction Labor is $13.00 per hour.
General Construction Laborer Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work 8-10 hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
- Must work in a safe manner.
- Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate information.
- Ability to work at various heights and climb a ladder.
- Steel Toed or Safety shoes are a requirement for the job site.
- A tool belt or nail bag may also be required.
For the General Construction Laborer position, the candidate must own their own safety boots. All other personal protective equipment will be provided.
Candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen. Applicant will be subject to a background check*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come See Us! 1115 16th St SW Minot, ND from 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Call Us! Text Us!