Elwood Tradesmen is searching for skilled construction helpers for projects across northern Colorado.
Typical duties of a Construction Helper:
- Site set up including moving materials, tools and equipment
- Trenching and building duct banks
- Basic framing and light carpentry work
- Construction clean up and possible fixture installation
- Assist trades workers like electricians, plumbers and HVAC installers with their work
Qualifications of a Construction Helper:
- Pay ranges between $16-$18 per hour
- Must have at least 6 months experience on a construction site
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toed boots
- Candiate must be able to commit to a 40 hour work week
- Ideal candiate will have basic knowledge of hand tools
- Weekly pay!
How to apply:
Call or text 303.937.5382 to schedule an immediate interview
Apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com*All applicants will be subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment. A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
Keyword: Construction, Labor, Welding, Framing, Carpentry, Helper, Loader, Warehouse, Lifting