Client Service Rep (CSR)
Elwood Staffing Lenexa, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Client Service Rep (CSR)
Pay: $18.00 /hour
We are searching for a client service representative who exemplifies a strong work ethic, discipline to work structure and process a positive “can do attitude”, and a supportive team player who operates with a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
Join a leader in the print, fulfillment, promotional products & apparel industry with over 40 years’ experience. Our clients range from one-person home-based startups to Fortune 500 corporations. Currently we service clients throughout the USA, covering all 50 states, Canada & Mexico.
What's in it for you?
We are searching for an individual who possesses a strong work ethic, discipline to work structure and process a positive “can do attitude”, and a supportive team player who operates with a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
Client Service Rep (CSR) Details:
- Strong command of computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with great speed and detail.
- Possess an engaging, friendly personality with co-workers, clients, and suppliers.
- Ability to change direction quickly without issue.
- Embrace work demands required to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Manage daily processes that my include walking moving product (50lbs), and work demands.
- Time management skills that allow you to meet daily performance expectations.
- Maintain ongoing, positive, and proactive communications with clients, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Knowledge of printing industry is a plus, but not required.
Client Service Rep (CSR) Qualifications:
- Seeking 3 years minimum experience.
- Great customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel)
- Preferred candidate will have strong stable work history
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
109 S. Mur Len
Olathe, KS 66062
*see above for qualifications
BusinessView all jobs at Elwood Staffing