If you are interested in Electronic manufacturing, large format displays and the opportunity to join the family with a great company, we want to hear from you!
The Client Representative builds and maintains positive customer relationships and works with other departments to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This role focuses on coordinating support for multiple product lines.
- $18 to start, pay increase within 3-5 months.
- Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k, STD, LTD and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great Team Enviornment
- Manage customer issues and opportunities with correct departments to identify solutions
- Coordinate customer purchase orders with the correct departments in order to facilitate accurate orders and billing information
- Manage multiple e-mail boxes
- Resolve production scheduling, shipping, or invoicing problems with the correct representatives
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and decision making skills
- Phenomenal communication skills through phone and email
Desired Ecuation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equvalent relevant experience
- At least one year of work experience in a high tech business enviornment
- Prior experience with an ERP and/or Client Relationship Manager (CRM) System is required
- Prior sales operations, inside sales, customer support or channel sales experience preferred
- Flat panel display or video wwall technologies experience is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft AX and SalesForce.com highly desirable
How to apply
Elwood Staffing manages all interested candidates, please apply today and then call Elwood Staffing to schedule an interview!
- Call or Text: 503-297-9905
- Location: Apply at 8364 SW Nimbus Avenue, Beaverton OR 97005
- Email: PortlandWest.OR@ElwoodStaffing.com
Positions may require background and drug testing.