Our Client is looking for a seasonal truck driver. Full-time, temporary, position with full benefits and the opportunity for substantial over-time hours. The primary responsibility is to operate trucks and deliver fertilizer and chemicals.
- Operate fertilizer truck, fill application equipment, and support plant operations as needed.
- Maintain and keep trucks clean.
- Maintain a conscientiousness for safety at all times; while driving, as well as performing all other duties.
- Represent selves and the Company professionally at all times.
- Truck driving experience preferred
- Must hold and maintain a Class A CDL and appropriate driving record
- Must be 21 or older
- Zero major accidents, minimal minor moving violations, no DWI’s
- Employment reference check required by DOT regulations
- Must provide a non-expired Medical Examiners Certificate
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job
- Must be able to complete a driving test interview
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
TO APPLY, please submit resume & contact information in response to this ad. If you do not have a resume, please visit: www.elwoodstaffing.com to apply.
Elwood Accepts Walk-In Applicants - Monday-Friday (8am-5pm) 2585 Caldwell Blvd., Suite 103 - Nampa, ID 83651
*Candidates may be subject to a pre-employment background check. *Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense. when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.