This job description is to outline the role, responsibilities, general tasks and functions of the Filler Operator on what they do in their daily operations. This role has a responsibility for ensuring both food safety and quality of Chobani product.
Elwood and Chobani Benefits:
- $14.00 to $14.75 per hour
- Weekly paychecks
- Elwood Staffing medical/dental package
- Full time
- Day and night shifts available
- 12 hour rotating shifts
Advancement potential Responsibilities for Manufacturing Workers include:
- The Filler operator is responsible for anything and everything involving filling production and sanitation.
- Filling operators report to the Production Supervisor. The filler operators are involved with the following and in this order: Safety, quality, production. They manage any issues involving light weights, yogurt flavor, loading of filler materials, machine breaks and delays, following changes in filler room procedures, staying in line with Chobani values, standard and culture.
- Train on and operate the machine they are assigned to efficiently.
- Troubleshoot any production or machine down time issues as they arise.
- Clean Production filling equipment in the filler room.
- Complete tasks as needed and as indicated on Job Duties Worksheet (foam clean walls, floors, piping, electrical panels, control boxes, floor mats, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fill out all required paperwork during their shift to include X-Ray, Control sheets, Pallet sheets, MDI boards and Cleaning check lists for the lines they are working on.
- Ability to cross train and learn other pieces of equipment.
- Follow Chobani safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Qualified Manufacturing Workers would possess the following:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Basic math skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Walking on wet floors.
- Be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Climbing stairs.
- Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating schedule.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Walk-ins always welcome!
663 Blue Lakes Boulevard North
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301