Chobani is seeking Food Production Workers to join their award-winning team. This company values their employees and has helped to boost the local economy producing highly sought-after food products. They believe that everyone deserves respect, recognition and a chance to make a difference in our communities.
Apply today to begin your career with a company that will value you and your hard work. Everyone starts out on equal footing in this company in the Packaging Department. After 30 days your skill level and work attendance is evaluated and you are given opportunities to advance.
Elwood and Chobani Benefits:
- Elwood Staffing medical/dental package
- $12.00- $12.75 per hour
- Weekly paychecks
- Pay progression
- Advancement potential
- Opportunities to advance your skills
- First, Second and Third shifts available
Food Production Packaging duties:
- Work as a team member with positive attitude
- Assist on production lines
- Keep work areas clean
- Packaging products
- Preparing for distribution
Requirements for our Food Production Team members:
- All experience levels are encouraged to apply previous work in warehouse, manufacturing, production, food service, assembly, forklift, packaging, shipping/receiving logistics, or related production center environment is preferred but not required.
- Standing for 8-12 hours a day.
- Able to lift product repetitively (25lbs – 35lbs).
- Controlled climate warehouse environment (35 degrees).
- Follow proper GMPs, good hygiene and housekeeping.
- Walking one to two miles daily
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Walk-ins always welcome!
663 Blue Lakes Boulevard North
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301