The Case Packer Operator is responsible for monitoring the Case Packer to ensure cups have been correctly packed into cases by the machine, with additional responsibility for case stacker, box closer, box drop and conveyor. This role has a responsibility for ensuring both food safety and quality of Chobani product.
Elwood and Chobani Benefits:
- $14.75 per hour
- Weekly paychecks
- Elwood Staffing medical/dental package
- Full time
- Graveyard shift available
- 12 hour rotating shifts
- Advancement potential
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Workers include:
- Monitor automatic packing of cups into cases in case packer, clear any jams and re-start machine as needed.
- Verify foil lids are properly sealed and are on the right cup, verify cup code every 4 minutes.
- Complete documentation accurately (downtime, cup code, verification sheets, work orders, start-up procedures, etc..)
- Refill glue pellets in pot.
- Identify and eliminate non-conforming product.
- Start, unjam and re-adjust case stacker, box closer, box drop and conveyor.
- Responsible for some preventive maintenance on all machines, including taking up slack on belts, occasionally replacing sensors and air filters, oil and grease machines.
- Remove empty boxes and reload into case packer Other duties as assigned.
- Follow Chobani’s safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Qualified Food Production Case Packers would possess the following:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- 0 - 3 months in a production environment.
- Basic math skills
- Great communications
- Basic computer skills
- roubleshooting and problem solving
- Walking on wet floors
- Be able to lift 75 lbs
- Climbing stairs
- Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire.
Walk-ins always welcome!
663 Blue Lakes Boulevard North
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301