Elwood Staffing is currently in need of a Class A Cement Bulk Operators for a project lasting 3 months. This position is located in the surrounding area of Tioga. Apply Today!
Compensation and Benefits:
- $19-$20 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
The cementing operator is responsible for location equipment readiness, service delivery, client satisfaction, driving, and adherence to all safety policies.
- DOT Compliance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Cement equipment readiness and maintenance
- Blending of cement
- Hauling of equipment and Raw Materials
- Equipment Operation Pump Bulk
Cement Bulk Operator Requirements:
- High School/Secondary Education
- 2+ years in an oilfield service business line
- 1+ years as a cementing operator
- CDL required
- Bulk Plant experience preferred
- Applicants may be subject to a background check and drug screen.*
- Applicants may be subject to a Motor Vehicle
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Come visit us! Walk-ins welcome! Email us! Call us! Or Text us!
Williston Elwood Staffing -