What is in it for you:
-$13.25/hr starting pay with increases available for great attendance and excellent customer service (no complaints).
- Second shift hours from 3pm-11pm or 5pm-1am. Days off will vary weekly and candidates must be able to work weekends.
-Office environment, ability to enhance your customer service and clerical skills.
-Awesome team, on the job training, and option for long-term employment!
Call Center Representative duties:
-Answer inbound calls and direct callers to appropriate destination and/or follow client’s guidelines to obtain a typewritten message.
- Provide accurate, professional, and efficient service to every caller, client, and coworker by processing information requests and relaying verbal information in accordance with Call Handling Guidelines.
- Develop a working knowledge of products and services offered by clients, meet or exceed performance goals, follow the rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee training, Employee Handbook, and any supplemental documents issued, and complete any task or temporary assignment related to services.
Call Center Representative Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
-Typing skills of 30 wpm.
-Customer service experience preferred.
-Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
-Strong basic computer skills.
-Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
-Ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
-Ability to deal with difficult situations and people.
-Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently.
-Requires primarily sitting at a desk for extended periods.
-Must be flexible with scheduling and be willing to work weekends.
-Must have good attendance.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
OUR TEAM LOOKS FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON!
See above for qualifications.
How to Apply:
Email, call, or text us today. Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
- Elwood Staffing
- 4595 Broadmoor Ave Ste 190 Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Call or text us at 616-698-7979
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.