Elwood Staffing Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When you join the Elwood family, you become part of a team that fosters a culture of integrity, winning and achieving results, providing superior customer service, and helping others. We help people find jobs and help employers find the people they need to be successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work daily.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long - Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Telemedicine - Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance - Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection - LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairman's Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certified Staffing Professional training and certification
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional Certification
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
The branch is the fundamental business unit of Elwood Staffing and the Branch Manager is responsible for all business activities conducted by the branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for driving both top-line (sales) performance and bottom-line (profit) performance and strategic objectives by effectively managing the branch operations, customer service activities, and supporting the business development/selling activities. All employees consistently support and promote the company mission, five key beliefs, philosophies, and provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job.
- Be the primary driver of sales, operations, and profit for your branch.
- Ensure the branch has a strong recruiting team and winning sales efforts.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and coaching of internal team members to ensure successful operations practices.
- Responsible for the individual development of each team member.
- Ensure recruiting and service operations meet 100% on-time order fulfillment.
- Hold branch team and On-Sites accountable for meeting or exceeding performance expectations by clearly communicating what is expected, empowering them with the necessary tools, training, resources, delivering positive and constructive feedback in the moment, and providing corrective action as needed.
- Direct activities related to improving results and achieving growth goals.
- Ensure your branch complies with company policies and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain regular and balanced time with clients, branch team members, and on-sites.
- Management, supervisory, or team-lead experience preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver's license is required for this role to travel between the branch and prospect/client locations.
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, B2B, CSR, Business Development, Customer Service Representative)
#ZRContact InformationElwood Staffing
4027 Airport Dr, Suite D
Mobile, AL 36608Phone:251..34.3.3259Fax:251.343.3915Email:email@example.com
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elwood Staffing