Box Machine Operator-West Hazleton
This is a rotating, 1st shift position.
Work for a global leader in plastic packaging solutions, providing stability, innovation and customizable services.
What’s in it for you?
Learn new skills while working in positive environment. Benefits we offer: Health, dental and vision plan including Telehealth, 6 paid holidays, exclusive discount program, prescription drug plan, life and disability insurance and weekly pay.
Job Title Details:
- Inspect and pack plastic containers
- Remove packed corrugated containers from the conveyor belt and stacking on the end of the line
- Perform visual inspections of plastic containers for defects and proper spout placement
- Operate and monitor automated box maing machine
- Monitor flow of product on conveyer
Job Title Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
1106 Highway 315
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Call or text 570+497-4302
*see above for qualifications