Elwood Staffing Seneca, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Pay: $16.00 /hour
Elwood Staffing is now hiring a temp-to-hire Bookkeeper for a well-established company in Seneca, SC!
1st Shift- 9:00am - 5:00pm
$15.00 to $16.00 an hour DOE
Call/Text Elwood today!
What's in it for you?
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Starting pay $15 to $16 DOE
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Bookkeeper Primary Objective:
- Maintenance of financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- Accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Promote and support management decisions and policies.
- Communicate effectively with Accounting Department, and Supervisors.
- Possess and promote a positive attitude. Safety and Housekeeping.
- Promote, train and encourage safety policies and practices.
- Assist supervisor in ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
To be successful as a Bookkeeper, an individual should possess the following:
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Solid understanding of tax preparation and record keeping
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
10121 Clemson Blvd
Seneca, SC 29678
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elwood Staffing