Bilingual Staffing Recruiter
Elwood Staffing Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our family team environment of providing superior customer service and you will be joining a culture of helping others. We help people find jobs and help employers find the people needed to be successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work daily.
#powerthepurpleWhat Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Telemedicine - Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance - Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection - LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping - Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairmans Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certified Staffing Professional training and certification
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional Certification
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
If you have held positions similar to: Restaurant Manager, Property Manager, Customer Service Representative, or Retail Manager then you already have experience with the following:
- Execute recruiting, order fulfillment, and service operations to meet 100% on-time order fulfillment all the time.
- Interview applicants in a legal, timely manner, make hiring decisions regarding applicants for employment; offer job assignments to qualified individuals.
- Administer pre-employment tests and enter results according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure completion of all pre-employment paperwork and review to ensure accuracy and compliance under applicable law.
- Conduct job fairs, check-in of associates at the client site, worksite evaluations, injury investigations, and employee relations investigations.
- Consistently make quality control calls to clients and associates to maintain an open channel for customer feedback and address concerns.
- Make outbound sales calls to pro-actively skill market candidates to current and prospective customers.
- Communicate regularly with sales staff in your market concerning order status and client satisfaction.
- Counsel, discipline, and terminate temporary associates, when appropriate, and document according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure service operations activities comply with company policies and applicable government regulations.
- The shift will be Monday ? Friday 11am-7:30pm
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid drivers license is required for this role to travel between branch and prospect/client locations.
If you are organized, determined, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment then the Staffing Recruiter position could be a great fit for you!
(Related Keywords: Staffing, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative, Property Management, Hospitality, Retail)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#ZRContact InformationElwood Staffing
1801 Union Blvd
Allentown, PA 18109Phone:610..43.5.9270Fax:610.435.9275Email:firstname.lastname@example.org