Our client is looking to add a Bilingual Call Center Representative to their growing team! The Bilingual Call Center Representative will assist incoming callers with their questions regarding voter's registration, local events, trash/recycling services etc. Located downtown, enjoy the city view while helping members of your community in an inbound call center environment.
- Bilingual Call Center Representatives work Monday through Friday from 8a.m to 5p.m.
- Starting pay is $15/hr! This position is a long-term temporary assignment.
The Bilingual Call Center Reprsentative will act as an answering service for incoming callers and direct them to the appropiate department or assist callers themselves while demonstrating superior customer service.
The perfect candidate for the Bilingual Call Center Representative will have:
- Fluency in both English and Spanish, preferred.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED.
- Previous Experience in an office or inbound call center environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others.
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
*A convication record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occured, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
OUR TEAM LOOKS FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON!
Visit, call or text us today. Walk-ins are welcome!
- 4595 Broadmoor Ave Se Suite 190
- Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Call or Text us today at 616-698-7979.
Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com.
See above qualifications.
Candidates interested in the Bilingual Call Center Representative position should call or text us today at 616-698-7979 or apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com. Walk-ins are always welcome!