Call Center Agent
Working with a local government agency, downtown, and weekends off – does this interest you? If so, we have the perfect call center position for you!
Our client has been a pillar in the community for many years and is looking to add a new member to their outstanding group of professionals who provide important knowledge to locals about events, voter’s registration, trash/recycling services etc. Located downtown, enjoy a beautiful view of the city while helping your community in an inbound call center environment.
What’s in it for you:
If you’re someone that loves working in a fast-paced environment where there’s never a dull moment, your next career move is within reach! Enjoy weekly paychecks, immediate insurance offerings, and weekends and holidays are always off. This is an excellent opportunity to gain access to a long-term career in local government.
Call Center Agent Details:
- This position has a standard workweek of 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Starting pay rate is $15.00/hr with the potential for increases based on performance.
- Call center agents handle a variety of inbounds calls that they must direct to the appropriate department or handle themselves by providing exceptional customer service to help hundreds of people each day.
Call Center Agent Qualifications:
- Fluency in both English and Spanish, preferred.
- Must have HSD/GED.
- Previous experience in call center or office environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check.
How to Apply
Visit, email, call, or text us today. Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com
- Elwood Staffing
- 4595 Broadmoor Ave Ste 190
- Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Call or text us at 616-698-7979
OUR TEAM LOOKS FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON!
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
See above for Qualifications.
Candidates interested in this position should Call us or Text us at 616.698.7979, or apply www.elwoodjobs.com. Walk ins are always welcome!