We Save Lives! Great opportunity available with Elwood Staffing at Autoliv, a growing Automobile Safety Product Manufacturer, for Production Control Workers. We need warehouse workers to deliver and collect materials for production lines manufacturing automotive safety products. Warehouse experience preferred but not required. On the job training provided. No educational requirements.
Autoliv Production Control/Material Handler shifts available (most recent openings on grave shift):
- Monday-Friday, 5:45am-2:00pm
- Monday-Friday, 1:45pm-10:00pm
- Sunday-Thursday, 9:45pm-6:00am
- Candidates must be available to work one of the night shifts (either swing or graves) if needed.
- Warehouse Production Control pay: $13.25-14.31/hr.
Production Control/Material Handler job duties:
- Delivering material to production lines with a tug.
- Retrieving finished product from the production lines.
- 40 lbs lifting on continuous basis.
- Very fast paced.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Mandatory overtime possible after shift and on weekends.
Requirements for Autoliv Production Control Workers:
- Ability to deliver raw materials to the production line using a tug (motorized indoor vehicle).
- Lifting 40 - 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
- Standing throughout the entire work shift
- Warehouse experience is not required, all training provided.
- Must have consistent work history and at least 6 months realated exp (production, warehouse, food production) in last 2 yrs.
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast paced work environment.
How to apply for the Autoliv Production Control position:
- Apply anytime online at www.elwoodstaffing.com/apply!
- Come Visit Us, Walk-Ins are always welcome at 1992 W Antelope Dr. Layton, Utah!
- Email Us for more details at email@example.com!
- Call or text us at (801) 774-0100 for more information today!
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.