As one of the top 3 leading telecommunications companies in the U.S. we are looking to expand our footpring in the Northwest! As sales grow we are in need of additional team players to support the sales team! If you are looking for a fun, competitive and team focused environment, we would love to talk to you abour our entry level outbound appointment setting positions! We work hard and play hard, come join the team!
Pay Rate: $14 to start
Shift: Monday-Friday 5:45am-2:45pm
- Offers medical, dental and vision with a Shared-Cost Health Insurance.
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Fun office enviornment, ping pong table, xbox and big screen, snacks!
- Maternity & Paternity leave and Paid Military leave.
- Extra cash opportunities
This position is an entry-level sales support position, you will be calling on potential clients/customers and identifying interest in services, the goal is to set an appointment for our sales managers. Successful individuals in this role make anywhere from 200-300 calls a day.
Personality and Company Culture
We are looking for individuals who are competitive, well spoken and cheerful! We are a more casual office and we offer a lot of fun distractions such as snacks, ping pong table, big screen and video games, contests, etc. It is important that the right individual understands the theory of ‘work hard, play hard’. We even fly all our employees to headquarters in Chicago once a year just to unwind and celebrate! In the end we celebrate results!
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Places outbound prospecting calls to potential customers (up to 300 calls per day).
- Generates accurate proposals based on customer needs using Excel/Word/PDF.
- Collaborates details and information to assigned National Channel Manager
- Multi-tasking between various PC programs, carrier tools, and phone calls.
- Entering correct customer data into NetSuite/CRM
- Generates leads by explaining the benefits of the proposed pricing as well as the value of the telecom carrier.
- Sells customers on features and benefits of services.
- Provides kind and courteous service to customers.
- Applies a professional and positive image and attitude towards all assigned tasks.
- Performs with a high level of focus, organization, and competitiveness.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and selling practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides continued support throughout
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated basic computer proficiency including Word and Excel
- Entry level experience, if you have an outgoing personality, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to changes
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate an energetic and “Can-Do” attitude
- Thrives in a competitive environment
How To Apply
Elwood staffing manages all incoming interested candidates, apply now and call today!
Call or text: 503-297-9905
Location: Stop in at 8364 SW Nimbus Drive, Beaverton
Email us: email@example.com