Accounts Payable Clerk
Elwood Staffing Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk needed for fast-growing National company in Orlando Fl. Great opportunity with employee perks and potential for long-term career! Apply today!
- Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- Pay: $15.00 per hour.
We provide medical and dental coverage
Accounts Payable Clerk Job duties:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
Accounts Payable Clerk Qualifications:
- PC proficiency
- Data entry skills
- General math skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 1-year accounts payable experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office required- outlook, words, excel
Additional Requirements for Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Candidates will be subject to Background Check. A conviction will not necessarily prevent you from being hired
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can or , or , or send your resume to . You can also fax your resume to or visit us at 485 S. Kirkman Road, Suite 207, Orlando, FL, 32811.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elwood Staffing