Elwood Staffing Central Point, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay: $18.00 /hour
Elwood Staffing is currently looking for an experienced AR/AP Clerk. Perform a variety of accounting tasks, maintain files, balance accounts and assist the Controller in other miscellaneous tasks. Prepare and assist in the accurate and timely processing of company Accounts Receivables, Payables, financial statements and accounting documentation. Perform a variety of complex clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to all accounting duties. Assist Controller with preparation of financial data and documents as requested.
What's in it for you?
The AR/AP Clerk offers the following:
Monday - Friday
Pay is DOE between $18-$20
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
AR/AP Clerk Details:
- Maintaining accounts payables and receivables in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Print and process checks
- Maintain all monthly/quarterly corporate filings, licenses, and all other compliance issues, documentation, and processing of applications (i.e. sales & use tax), except income taxes
- Assist in preparing journal entries
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
AR/AP Clerk Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in AR/AP
- Post-high school education/training in accounting and/or finance
- Valid Drivers License
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
2368 Crater Lake Ave, Ste 103
Medford, OR 97504
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB
AddressCentral Point, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elwood Staffing