- Posted: 7 days ago
At Elude, our mission is to bring simplicity and spontaneity back to travel. We focus on creating more travel moments by showcasing what the world has to offer, on whatever budget you're working with.
We are ambitious and are here to change the way people travel!
Were the only travel app answering one simple question: Where could we go for like, $600?
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Elude