Healthcare Account Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elo is an industry leader in enterprise solutions, with a focus on Android computing, Android SDKs, and Cloud Management Software. Our technology is used by leading big box retailers, healthcare, restaurants, and within the manufacturing industry. Elo products are installed every 21 seconds around the globe! We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Healthcare Account Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue from existing and net new end users in the Healthcare vertical and identifying and developing new opportunities through collaboration with partners serving the Healthcare vertical. This individual will also leverage Elo’s software relationships to land and expand Elo’s national footprint in the healthcare vertical.
The Healthcare Account Manager will drive Elo’s effort with named Healthcare-focused channel partners maximizing revenue and share of demand. This individual will exemplify Elo’s sales approach by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering customer success through comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
What You Will Do:
- The Healthcare Account Manager, Healthcare Vertical, represents the entire range of Elo products and services to assigned partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key staff at the assigned channel partners in support of target achievement and revenue maximization.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and obtain business requirements. Work closely with Region Sales Managers and Channel Sales Managers to determine strategic approach.
- Ensure channel partner compliance with channel partner agreements.
- Determine product positioning strategy in accordance with healthcare market strategy and ensure Channel partner alignment to Elo’s solution portfolio.
- Ensure successful new product introductions (NPI’s) via marketing activities, reseller positioning and recruitment, & strategic account penetration.
- Ensure end-user project success by jointly managing orders and fulfillment via channel partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of company staff, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensure success and alignment via “Deal Registration” processes and limiting any potential channel partner conflict by fostering concise and collaborative communication internally and externally, and through appropriate adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- 5-years Healthcare IT solution sales
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Ideally, You Will Bring:
- Proven track record in high volume, high revenue IT channel environments.
- Strong knowledge of channel organizational methodologies, programs, & selling strategies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Healthcare market including sales cycles, health systems, GPO, and ISVs serving Healthcare vertical.
- Experience in selling both Windows and Android based solutions.
- A strong level of business acumen and good commercial understanding.
- A good understanding of technical complexities and translation into collaborative selling experiences.
- Ability to work cross functionally both internally and externally with key stake holders such as Product Management, Finance, Sales Operations, Regional Sales Leadership, & Executive leadership teams.
- Clinical experience and/or experience working with or in the clinical environment.
- A persistent, self-starter who embraces a positive can-do attitude in all situations.
- Additional experience in the kiosk, signage, or patient experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate cross-functionally and to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks
- Ability to make intelligent and timely decisions while solving problems independently.
- Ability to develop and execute strategies in support of market segments, customers, and products consistent with the overall business plan.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions.
- Ability to work deadlines and challenging targets.
- A collaborative “team player” mentality
- Competent knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally, 50% monthly travel
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
Get fresh Enterprise Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.