Maintenance Technician - Magnolia Pointe
Elmington Property Management is seeking a dedicated Maintenance Technician in Duluth, GA for a beautiful affordable property, Magnolia Pointe.
We hope you are ready to Forget the Ordinary!
A Day in the Elmington Life: As the Maintenance Technician, you will be a key team player in the upkeep of the property by responding to service requests and completing repairs promptly while possessing a strong background in plumbing, general carpentry, and appliance repairs.
To be successful, you will need to
- Diagnose problems and repair major appliances, HVAC, plumbing, electrical (when no license is required), general carpentry, pool care, roof, and gutter repairs.
- Address issues with landscaping and snow/ice removal.
- Communicate effectively with residents and coworkers even in difficult situations.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Perform service requests correctly and promptly.
- Operating computers and other technological devices to access email, and company-utilized software.
- Successfully execute Elmington's non-negotiables related to service work orders and vacant unit turns.
- Effective communication.
- Maintain the physical condition of the property.
- Utilize hand tools and power tools.
- Building maintenance and repairs.
- Responding to issues outside of normal work schedule when required.
- Accurately reporting all time worked by clocking in before beginning to work and out only when done working.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
The Good Stuff
- Competitive Compensation!
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off for first year, 3 weeks per year thereafter.
- 14 additional paid days off
- Exclusive Employee Discounts
- Intrapersonal Wellness Benefits
- A fun and rewarding working environment!
- And more!
The Elmington Experience
We're creating a different kind of company at Elmington. We promise we will never be ordinary. There will be many days you simply aren't comfortable. You will be pushed to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. You will be challenged by your team leader and your peers to achieve more and to find better ways. With that said, we know Elmington is not for everyone. But, if you believe in yourself, enjoy a challenge, and appreciate working with exceptional people, then Elmington could very well be the last company you ever work for.
The company will recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate its employees based on factors such as work quality, behavior, training, and experience. In compliance with local, state, and federal laws, we provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, protected age category, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, military status, or physical or mental disability of any individual who is otherwise qualified.
Real EstateView All Elmington Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.