Grounds Keeper- Chestnut Flats Apartment
- $17 Hourly
Elmington Property Management is seeking a hardworking Groundskeeper in Chattanooga, TN for a beautiful affordable property, Chestnut Flats Apartments.
We hope you are ready to Forget the Ordinary!
A Day in the Elmington Life: As the Groundskeeper, you are responsible for the overall upkeep and appearance of the apartment community. Our groundskeepers are essential team members that maintain the overall curb appeal of our communities. You have a great eye for detail, enjoy working out in the fresh air, and take great pride in creating a clean and welcoming environment.
To be successful, you will need to
- Maintain cleanliness of grounds, including parking lot, buildings, and all common areas.
- Clean out vacated apartments.
- Assist the Service Team with service requests as needed.
- Address issues with landscaping and snow/ice removal.
- Communicate effectively with residents and coworkers even in difficult situations.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Operating computers and other technological devices to access email, and company-utilized software.
- Meet task deadlines as assigned.
- Housekeeping/custodial experience preferred.
- Effective communication.
- Maintain the physical condition of the property.
- Utilize hand tools and power tools.
- Pick up debris and remove other objects from the property.
- Responding to issues outside of normal work schedule when required.
- Accurately reporting all time worked by clocking in before beginning to work and out only when done working.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
The Good Stuff
- Pay Range: $17.00/hr
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off for first year, 3 weeks per year thereafter.
- 14 additional paid days off
- Exclusive Employee Discounts
- Intrapersonal Wellness Benefits
- A fun and rewarding working environment!
- And more!
The Elmington Experience
We're creating a different kind of company at Elmington. We promise we will never be ordinary. There will be many days you simply aren't comfortable. You will be pushed to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. You will be challenged by your team leader and your peers to achieve more and to find better ways. With that said, we know Elmington is not for everyone. But, if you believe in yourself, enjoy a challenge, and appreciate working with exceptional people, then Elmington could very well be the last company you ever work for.
The company will recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate its employees based on factors such as work quality, behavior, training, and experience. In compliance with local, state, and federal laws, we provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, protected age category, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, military status, or physical or mental disability of any individual who is otherwise qualified.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.