Accounts Payable Specialist
Elmington Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Elmington Property Management, we do things a little differently. We're not your ordinary property management group and pride ourselves on doing business with smarts while being unexpected. We thrive on showing investors, customers, and residents that property development & management doesn't have to be boring.
Our motto?Forget the Ordinary.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, they will:
- Review and approve a large quantity of payables each week.
- Process weekly vendor payments.
- Yearly tax reporting.
- Process move-out refunds for residents.
- Update vendor information as needed.
- Assist in special projects throughout the year.
You must have:
- The ability to work quickly with minimal supervision, and make quick decisions when needed.
- Master multitasker is a must.
- A GREAT attitude!
- A quick learner, and the ability to learn new software.
- EXCEL, WORD, Office experience is required.
- Experience in One Site Accounting and OpsTechnology is helpful, but not required.
- Property management experience is helpful, but not required.
- Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Did we mention aGREATattitude?
In addition to a full benefit package, Elmington Property Management offers a flexible work schedule in a fun, casual environment (yes, jeans and tennis shoes are totally OK!), FREE parking and FREE lunch!
- 11 paid holidays, 2 weeks of Paid Time Off your first year and a paid day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Insurance medical, dental, vision, life
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Prepare for your future with 401K.
- Long term & short term disability.
- Elmington Elevates participate in Elmington's way of giving back by serving our communities.
- Empowerment to Think Like an Owner and deliver results.
- The opportunity to Forget the Ordinary.
- Property growth from 700 units in 2014 to over 21,500 today.
- No ceiling to your career growth. It's up to you!
Are you ready toFTO?
Lastly, we're creating a different kind of company at Elmington. We promise we willneverbe ordinary (hopefully evidenced by this job description). There will be many days you simply aren't comfortable. You will be pushed to accomplish more than you ever thought possible. You will be challenged by your coach and peers to achieve more and to find a better ways. With that said, we know Elmington is not for everyone. BUT, if you believe in yourself, enjoy a challenge, and appreciate working with exceptional people, then Elmington could very well be the last company you ever work for.
The company will recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate its employees based upon factors such as work quality, behavior, training, and experience. In compliance with local, state, and federal laws, we provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, protected age category, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, military status, or physical or mental disability of any individual who is otherwise qualified.