Warehouse Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ellume U.S.A. is a proud subsidiary of Ellume Ltd. (based in Brisbane, Australia). We are a Health Technology company that develops and manufactures rapid and accurate digital diagnostics for U.S. medical practitioners and consumers. We achieve this by applying the working practices of our parent organization through the integration of next-generation diagnostics, reader technology, and software. Our products are distinguished by their simplicity of use, rapid time to result, and connectivity.
The Warehouse Team Leader is responsible for ensuring all goods are accounted for each shipment, and to ensure each shipment arrives on time. The role will delegate tasks to warehouse employees and training new hires on organizational policies and procedures.
“Making things great” is one of our most important values at Ellume. We work hard every day to create products that will enhance the lives of people in our community, our country, and all over the world. Doing things great is not an option at Ellume. Working here means making a commitment to uphold the “Ellume Way”.
Our Vision: A world where people return to health as soon as possible.
Our Mission: Through the creation of simple, accurate diagnostic tools and through the linking of the results of those tools to the best treatment, we help people to get better sooner and enjoy their lives.
Our Purpose: To create rapid, accurate diagnostic tools that link people to optimal therapy.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supervising and coordinating workers within the dispatch area to ensure that all work is completed in a timely and organized manner.
- Drive the implementation of consistent processes and structures, ensuring the production line is appropriately equipped to deliver customer requirements.
- Plan and dispatch resources in accordance with customer timeframes and workloads.
- Ensure correct operation of all equipment in dispatch area.
- Contribute to new initiatives in the warehouse in the pursuit of better quality, higher profitability, and high staff morale.
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the dispatch of high-quality products whilst enforcing health and safety standards.
- Proactively identify any production inefficiencies and constantly seek methods of improvement.
- Drive the achievement of transformation outcomes, ensuring delivery of production specific priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Warehouse Leadership role.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Strong decision making and problem solving.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience utilizing an ERP system.
- Experience in the medical device / pharmaceutical industry ( Desired but not required)
Education and Certification Requirements
- Previous experience in a Warehouse / Dispatch role.
- Forklift license
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ellume