VP Sales & Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ellume U.S.A. is a proud subsidiary of Ellume Ltd. (based in Brisbane, Australia). We are a Health Technology company that develops and manufactures rapid and accurate digital diagnostics for U.S. medical practitioners and consumers. We achieve this by applying the working practices of our parent organization through the integration of next-generation diagnostics, reader technology, and software. Our products are distinguished by their simplicity of use, rapid time to result, and connectivity.
The VP Sales/Marketing is responsible for the successful achievement of the company’s revenue goals across designated regions and includes the management of marketing strategies and efforts to strengthen Ellume’s market position and achieve revenue growth targets by keeping the organization competitive and innovative. The role is responsible for overseeing the promotion of strong long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with our customers and understanding their needs and designing and implementing strategic business plans. A key aspect of this role is managing the collaboration of the Marketing and Sales Directors to effectively communicate and produce new customer-centric materials that will contribute to the overall sales and success of the organization. This incorporates the research into, and analysis of target markets, design and delivery of bespoke strategies and services. Furthermore, the VP Sales/Marketing is accountable for the development of market entry strategies including the creation of distribution and pricing strategies. The role requires regular reporting to Senior Management on key opportunities and risks from a market perspective.
“Making things great” is one of our most important values at Ellume. We work hard every day to create products that will enhance the lives of people in our community, our country, and all over the world. Doing things great is not an option at Ellume. Working here means making a commitment to uphold the “Ellume Way”.
Our Vision: A world where people return to health as soon as possible.
Our Mission: Through the creation of simple, accurate diagnostic tools and through the linking of the results of those tools to the best treatment, we help people to get better sooner and enjoy their lives.
Our Purpose: To create rapid, accurate diagnostic tools that link people to optimal therapy.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create a yearly strategic marketing plan and budget. Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Manage the development of brand strategies for Ellume branded products, including:
-Value proposition and concept development
-Briefing and managing strategic and communication agencies
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Support the R&D and IS team in the product development process through consumer-focused input (based on primary and secondary research as well as experience).
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communication channels.
- Build long-term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a marketing/sales role in FMCG and/or OTC.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a product development and management capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of selling and marketing strategies and methods (including budgeting).
- Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing tools, and related software.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Experience in consumer/market research
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Product Management experience in either the medical devices or pharma industry (OTC and/or POC).
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Experience in PR management.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business – marketing, advertising, international business, public relations, sales, or related field
- Master’s degree advantageous
BusinessView all jobs at Ellume