Are you looking for advancement and an opportunity to apply your manufacturing experience? We have exciting opportunities for Filling Machine Operators/Adhesive Packagers on both 1st and 2nd shifts and are willing to train! Apply your production experience and technical skills to advance through operator levels I, II, & III. If you are looking for a stable, growing company, we currently opportunities available in our clean, state of the are facility in Germantown, WI.
Reporting to the Lead, Filling Machine Operators/Adhesive Packagers use various equipment to fill/package adhesives and other specialty chemicals into various containers. Operators will run job orders from start to finish, set up filling machines, adjust, operate, maintain, break down and clean equipment. Blending experience a plus!
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferably from a custom adhesive, chemical, paint manufacturing or liquid packaging/filling environment.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or other equivalent diploma (GED, HSED) or experience.
- Basic math skills for measuring, counting and weighing is a must.
- Reading and writing skills to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information.
- Candidates should have basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment.
- Must be self-directed, able work independently within the fast-paced production environment and comfortable performing repetitious tasks.
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards.
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others.
- Willing to learn and grow within a successful, dynamic and expanding company.
Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, 10% bonus plan, and benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation, and much more! To apply, candidates should submit their Resume & Wage Expectations (required) in response to this posting, for consideration.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading distributor of adhesives and other formulated systems and services. We are a global corporation, specializing in the distribution, manufacturing and custom filling of adhesives, specialty chemicals and equipment. With more than 40 years of experience in adhesive applications, we continue to expand and position ourselves for the future. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons.