- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
Ellit Groups is a woman, minority-owned business and certified by WBENC. Provider and Life Sciences organizations are prioritizing diversity and working with firms like Ellit Groups. Diversity in an organization brings strength, differing outlooks and opinions. It helps us be our very best. In fact, we strive for it at Ellit Groups. Our leadership are strong believers in this philosophy and intentionally support elevating good people to do their best. We pride ourselves on having top talent with depth and breadth in all we do. Our rapid growth is based largely on our ability to consistently deliver quality to each customer, ensuring our clients’ success is our success. We have been entrusted to provide an end-to-end IT service delivery model to support running healthcare operations starting with advisory services to planning and implementing some of your most important solutions; supporting them once live; continuing to modernize/optimize the user experience; and offering ongoing learning and adoption of IT solutions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Epic Certified Analyst
- Certification is one or multiple modules including: ASAP ED is also required.
- Strong understanding of operational and clinical workflow is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Must be well-organized and highly analytical, possessing strong problem solving skills.
- Successful completion of a minimum of two (2) previous Epic implementations of similar size and scope is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required.
- Additional skills/certs with ClinDoc/Orders/Care Everywhere preferred, but not required.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- STD, LTD, and AD&D
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement
- 6 Paid Holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
AddressOklahoma City, OK
TechnologyView all jobs at Ellit Groups