The Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine strives to leverage technology, spark innovation, and drive interdisciplinary evidence-based research to reimagine and redefine cancer treatment, enhance health, and transform lives. Under the visionary leadership of David B. Agus, MD, The Ellison Institute was designed to tackle the difficult questions in health care and research to push the boundaries of medicine forward. To accomplish this, the Institute offers multifaceted programs, including a cancer center, cross-disciplinary research laboratories, a health policy think-tank, and community outreach and educational opportunities. Please visit http://ellison.usc.edu to learn more about The Ellison Institute and our brand new, state-of-the-art facility in West Los Angeles.
The Lawrence J. Ellison Institute is seeking a talented and passionate Director of Information Security to join its team. As part of the Ellison Institute, the Information Technology team is responsible for ensuring the safety of our data, networks, endpoints, to ultimately protect our Intellectual Property. The Institute is made up of a diverse group of innovative and talented professionals who work in a fast-paced environment that provides ongoing support to research projects, patient care, lab research and administrative operations.
The Director of Information Security is responsible for performing the following job duties:
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Implement plans on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the Institute.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet Institute requirements.
- Has overall control of resource planning, budgeting, managing priorities, recommending and implementing changes to methods.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Experience: 10 years of hands-on Information Security experience
Preferred Field of Expertise: Cyber Security
Salary: $160,000-$180,000 D.O.E.
Powered by JazzHR
Ellison Institute, LLC