South Central Regional Sales Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elliott Aviation, a leader in aircraft solutions, has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for the South Central Region, including Texas and surrounding states.This is a remote-based position.Since 1936, Elliott Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation. Our vision, building partnerships that last, applies to our employees as well as our customers. As Regional Sales Manager, you will play a key role in the promotion of all of Elliott's service offerings while upholding our high standard of quality and customer service.
This hands-on position is responsible for successfully marketing and selling the products and services offered by Elliott Aviation's Avionics, Maintenance, Paint, and Interior departments for the assigned territory. Professional representation of Elliott through personal sales visits, trade shows, phone calls, e-mails, and participation in regional/local aviation organizations.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Cultivate long term mutually beneficial relationships with target customers in the assigned region.
- Develop and execute a regional customer contact approach that allows for regular face to face visits with key accounts.
- Develop and execute a plan to bring new customers to Elliott.
- Successfully and profitably sell products and services by servicing existing customers and by developing new customers in accordance with tech sales regional goals.
- Continually increase the level of knowledge about our customer's needs and requirements while contributing to new product ideas.
- Work closely with the tech sales support group and department managers to obtain the appropriate information and pricing to facilitate and close the sale.
- Coordinate sales efforts with customers, scheduling, department managers and appropriate operations personnel at the base facilities taking into account skill requirements and production capabilities.
- Contribute to the tech sales plan, goals and budget in support of the Avionics, Maintenance, Paint, and Interior department's goals, objectives and budgets.
- Maintain the prospecting data base, CRM and follow-up system.
- Develop sales leads in the territory, follow-up on sales leads in the territory generated by marketing efforts and sales support and turn these leads into sales.
- Maintain expense control and submit expense reports by the established deadlines.
- Forecast travel plans for the upcoming month and quarter.
- Communicate with the Director of Marketing on any sales or support materials that may be needed.
- Identify and participate in aviation organizations within assigned region
- Professionally represent Elliott Aviation at local, regional, and national aviation trade show and events as required.
- Be a symbol of Elliott's Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Top candidates will possess the skills necessary to develop strong customer relationships as well as effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and to customers.
Other requirements include:
- Proven ability to speak and understand sell turbine aircraft maintenance
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals and language around avionics, interior and paint processes as it pertains to sales efforts
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other basic computer skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- B.A. in Business Administration or Marketing or technical equivalent
- 3-5 years of business aviation sales experience
- 2+ years of experience utilizing a CRM tool
Benefits & Perks
Elliott Aviation takes pride in offering a competitive and comprehensive benefit package to its employees to ensure our team is well cared for.Benefits begin the first day of employment!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance- Significant cost are contributed by Elliott Aviation as part of our commitment to providing a comprehensive benefit program. Plus, you can earn lower rates through our wellness program.
- RXnGo Pharmacy benefit Generic prescription coverage at zero cost to the employee
- Time Off You will receive 8 paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Relocation Assistance Provided for most of our positions
- 401(k) Company Match
- Company Sponsored short-time and long-term disability as well as life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Confidential consultation and resources services 24/7
- Training and Education- On average, Elliott Aviation invests upwards of $3,000 per team member on development of technical skills as well as soft and leadership skills
BusinessView all jobs at Elliott Aviation
Get fresh Remote Regional Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.