- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our employees don’t work for us, we work for them. At Ellin & Tucker, a top mid-Atlantic public accounting and business consulting firm, our culture focuses on providing rewarding opportunities for skill development and personal growth for each individual team member at every level of their career. We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated individual to join our Corporate Finance team as a Financial Analyst.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Ellin & Tucker team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients. You will directly engage with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs. You will also grow and develop your career with both support and mentoring from more experienced professionals in the firm, as well as through regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
- Prepare supporting work papers and detailed analyses for valuation and other expert reports, financial models and other client deliverables
- Support professionals in conducting industry and client research and analysis
- Maintain relationships with key client personnel
- Maintain and organize project files and data
- Attend continuing education at in-house and outside CPE workshops, webinars, and conferences, to enhance skills and stay informed about new laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Relevant work experience through previous internship or employment
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of MS Office and ProSystem fxDocument
- Strong communication and writing skills- able to articulate information in a clear and concise manner
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and utilize time management skills to meet client deadlines
- Eagerness and willingness to work and learn in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Progress made towards attaining CPA, CFA and/or ASA certification a plus
Ellin & Tucker, Chartered
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Public Health Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.