Mental Health Therapist
Ellie Mental Health
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ellie Mental Health is coming to Bountiful, UT fall of 2022!
Who is Ellie?
Ellie Mental Health is a highly successful multi-clinic mental health organization with locations opening across the nation. Ellie clinics are structured to remove many of the daily obstacles that get in the way of providing world-class mental health services. Ellie makes the clinician’s experience a priority by offering: excellent compensation, benefits, training, and flexible scheduling. Not to mention providing centralized administrative, technology, referral and inquiry support, scheduling, client/therapist matching, billing and collections, and even CEU programs. Ellie strives to lower the administrative aspects of providing care to the absolute minimum, so our practitioners have more time to focus on what they love - serving clients! We want our people to be happy because happy therapists do better work and provide better client care!
Who we are looking for: Therapists!!!!
The perfect candidate will share our passion for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and will thrive in a culture that emphasizes: autonomy, flexibility, creativity, authenticity, humor, compassion, acceptance and determination. Opportunities for individual, family, and group therapy services as well as Telehealth.
BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ encouraged to apply, as well!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- For Full-Time status clinicians must maintain a caseload of a minimum of 25 client visits per week
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
- Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates are required to have a master’s degree in a behavioral science or related field from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field
- Candidates should have or be pursuing clinical licensure (LMFT, LPCC, LICSW, LP, CMHC, ACMHC, MSW, etc.)
- Required experience with completing DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Required experience with children, adolescents and teens
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems (Valant experience a plus!)
- Ability to pass a background check.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred that candidates be a fully licensed mental health professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP, CMHC, ACMHC, MSW, etc) with a valid state of Utah License.
- Preferred experience with couples and families, LBGTQ+, BIPOC, faith transitioning and people who practice alternative relationship frameworks (i.e. polyamory, etc.)
- Certified in DBT, couples and/or substance abuse is a bonus
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of therapy services, community resources, insurance billing, and previous experience with mental health documentation
What we have to offer:
- Ellie Mental Health offers competitive compensation plus revenue-share based on client sessions
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- CEU reimbursement
- License renewal fee reimbursement
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- Paid holidays and birthday off
Opportunities for growth:
- Leadership opportunities
- Group opportunities
- IOP opportunities
- Specialty training opportunities
What else you should know:
- This position is located in Bountiful, UT
- Our expected opening date is Fall of 2022 (October - November timeframe)
- This position will be under the general direction of the Clinical Director.
- Learn more about our amazing company at www.elliementalhealth.com
- Learn more about our amazing owners at www.elliedaviscounty.com
Ellie Mental Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran by following applicable federal, state and local laws. Ellie Mental Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ellie Mental Health expressly prohibits any form of unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellie Mental Health employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated. Violation of this policy may lead to progressive coaching up to and including the possibility of termination.
Ellie Mental Health
HealthcareView all jobs at Ellie Mental Health
Get fresh Mental Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.