- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Status: Full-Time Location: Mendota Heights (in office & telehealth)
Ellie Family Services is a growing mental health and wellness agency based out of Saint Paul and serving the entire metro area through individual, family, and group therapy services, ARMHS, Medication Management, and In-Home Therapy. The Ellie Staff prides itself in being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. We believe in working hard and playing harder and seek candidates who are as passionate about our mission as we are! We offer industry leading wages and benefits and consider ourselves change agents in the healthcare field. Ellie Family Services is excited to welcome another Medication Management Assistant to our growing team of magical, unique, and fun-loving healers, aka Unicorns (throws glitter in front of face)!
Who To Pretend to Be in Your Interview?
Ellie’s Medication Management team is seeking someone who is detail oriented and organized, a team player with the ability to multitask and learn on the go, who also has prior experience working in a medical or mental health clinical setting. Applicants must be creative, hard-working, culture contributors, who are focused on ensuring that patients receive the best care possible. A good sense of humor never hurts either ;) Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office are a must. Experience as a Psych Tech, Medical Assistant, or LPN is beneficial, but not required.
Duties - Yup, we said it.
- Triage patient calls with the ability to prioritize, communicate effectively with multiple providers, and respond to patient needs in a timely manner.
- Prepare prescription refill requests, and review clinical charting to ensure requests are appropriate prior to submitting.
- Review, complete, and record Prior Authorization requests and appeals.
- Accurately take and record patient vital signs and measurements.
- Update patient charts to reflect any changes in demographics, medications, diagnosis, allergies, etc. at each encounter to ensure that charts are accurate and up to date.
- Review and enter documents into patients’ charts for provider review.
- Review and enter information from new patient intake forms to ensure that potential patients are matched with the appropriate Ellie provider.
- Assist with internal and external referrals as requested.
- Coordinate with Client Access Team to ensure that the needs of current and potential patients are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments.
- Assist with collecting copays, past due balances, and establishing payment plans as needed.
- Attend and participate in all required staff meetings and trainings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior experience working in a medical or mental health clinical setting is required.
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications, their uses, and potential side effects is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience preparing prescriptions as well as submitting Prior Authorization requests is preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Psych Tech experience is preferred.
- Basic Life Support certification is preferred, but not required.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plans... you know, the usual :)
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Swag
Ellie Mental Health
AddressSaint Paul, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at Ellie Mental Health