Mental Health Therapist Part Time
Ellie Mental Health is hiring an Outpatient Mental Health Therapist for its Ashburn, Virginia location! Come be a part of a growing team that is working to break down barriers to mental health care in our community.
As an Outpatient Therapist at Ellie Mental Health, you'll share our vision for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and thrive in an environment driven by our core values of authenticity, humor, compassion, creativity, acceptance, and determination.
Ellie Mental Health was founded in 2015 by Erin Pash, LMFT and Kyle Keller, LICSW when they opened the first Ellie clinic in Minneapolis. Since then, the Ellie Fam has continued to grow with multiple clinics in Minnesota and a growing number of locally owned and operated franchises across the country.
Ellie was proudly founded on the principle of destigmatizing mental health. The mental health industry is full of barriers, and weve made it our goal to fill the gap and find innovative ways to break down these barriers for the communities we serve.
Do you seek any of the following:
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of diverse populations and fill the gap in Ashburn, VA
- To feel heard and have fun at your job
- To grow and have your creativity encouraged
- A place where you can contribute to the vision and culture of a brand-new clinic full of autonomy, flexibility, compassion, acceptance, determination, and authenticity
- To have referrals matched to your specialty profile
- A flexible schedule set by you that meets your needs
- To have the ability to from home
- A caseload that helps ensure work/life balance
- Reduced administrative obligations such as credentialing, marketing, and insurance billing
- Access to educational material suited for continuing education credits
- To be a part of a community, a family, a place where fun is expected and laughter is your language
- Evaluate mental health diagnosis, create, and implement a treatment plan, complete ongoing documentation including further diagnosis, treatment plan reviews, and case notes according to company policy
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
- Other stuff we probably forgot to add but just as meaningful and important to your role ;)
- Candidates are required to have a masters degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and on track to obtain licensure in their designated field
- Candidates should have clinical licensure (LMFT, LCSW, LPC etc.) in the state of Virginia
- Candidates must have their Resident in Counseling credentials (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) if not already licensed
- Required experience with completing biopsychosocial assessments, DAs, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 and Electronic Health Record systems (Valant experience a plus!)
- Fully Licensed Clinicians will ideally be credentialed with insurance panels
- Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible scheduling - work from home options available
- Credentialing with Major Insurance carriers
- Hourly pay structure PLUS commission on claims
- Paid administrative time
- Paid CEUs
- Malpractice Coverage
- Additional quarterly bonus opportunities
- This is a W2 Position
- This position will be under the general supervision of the Clinical Director
- Learn more about our amazing company at www.elliementalhealth.com
Flexible work from home options available.
Ellie Mental Health - 157Ashburn, VA
Get fresh Mental Health Therapist Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.