Ella's Bubbles is an up and coming Chicago-based OEM manufacturer and National distributor of Ella brand acrylic walk-in bathtubs and shower systems. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individuals.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors and the mobility challenged while offering best design bathroom solutions. We offer a fun family atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth, competitive wages, and many perks from our ultra-urban contemporary offices, and occasional catered luncheons to reward hard work.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic inside sales professional that knows how to turn a "No" into a "Yes." This person must be entrepreneurial in spirit and passionate to close deals, be highly organized, extremely detailed oriented and not afraid of technology (we use custom sales CRM, predictive dialing “five9”, national lead generation and more). They will be a phone Ninja and do what it takes to hit goals. We have 1000's of our own generated leads we need to follow up with, warm transfer to dealers or close. Also we just launched five9 predictive dialing which will help you to focus on sales instead of dialing. This is not cold call position since we are calling on customers who applied for our products online!
You will be calling on internally generated warm leads and warm transferring to our dealers. You will be investing into your exclusive territory and will promote Ella products, and you will be earning % off the sales. We are only looking for super stars. The years of development and set up is done so this is great opportunity and perfect timing to get in ad enjoy the upscale.
We are looking to hire immediately.
· Call on warm and hot leads and do a warm transfer to dealers or close the sale,
· Respond to inbound customer leads via phone, email, and chat.
· Conduct business analysis on prospects in your territory and cultivate strong relationships with our Authorized Resellers.
· Work cross functionally with other departments to identify lead trends and website traffic to target potential new customers.
· Connect with end user customers answering questions about our products.
· Minimum 2 years of B2C inside sales and business development experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Track record of hitting sales goals and doing what it takes to make it happen.
· Must be self-motivated – ability to work independent and within teams.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Excel skills (ie. V-lookup – pivot tables).
Experience with CRM's, five9 autodial is a plus
Base Salary + commissions
This is a full-time in-house position in Chicago, Illinois. No remote candidates will be considered. Growth potentials for a right candidate.