We are seeking a Licensed, Certified Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
We're seeking an energetic, self-motivated, technician to become part of our family. If you have exceptional customer service skills, with a friendly smile and an eagerness to learn new things, then this is the place for you. Out team members are cross-trained to be able to help in all areas of our pharmacy.
Our goal is to not only know our customers by name but to have them feel like family, Our customers are our first priority! We offer compliance packaging, limited compounding, medication synchronization, immunizations, CCM, and more.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills