Senior Project Manager
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Sr. Project Manager directs and coordinates the dedicated project management staff to ensure the timely completion of projects, so they are within required timelines, within required budget, and deliver on a high level of customer satisfaction, all in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Senior Project Manager will have direct reporting responsibilities and management oversight of individual Project Managers, Project Manager Teams, and supporting Customer Service associates and teams.
DAY TO DAY:
- Coordinate, expedite and facilitate efforts between the clients, and all EIS Sales, Marketing, Design, and Production teams to ensure the on budget, timely completion of projects from initial contract development to final installation on all projects.
- Work with the design, sales, marketing and manufacturing leads on continuous improvement initiatives around people, data and process to promote profitability and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely communication of project status to all team members; Inclusive of Sales/Account Managers, Design, Production, Suppliers, Customers, and all other internal and external stakeholders.
- On an as-needed basis directly participate and / or conduct customer meetings. Inclusive of customer-based travel, customer meetings, program roll-outs, new client-based initiatives or product roll-outs, and any other customer interface-based activity in support of overall company objectives.
- Work directly with the Mgr., Operations to set departmental, and company goals that are measured by Turn-Around Times, Profitability, Customer Satisfaction, and reductions in Warranty & Rework. Oversee the cost-effectiveness and profit margins for all projects.
- Distribute incoming projects to the Project Management staff. Coordinate project distribution with the design department, and in general align all incoming or existing workloads with overall company expectations.
- Manage the project management staff. Perform semi-annual and annual employee evaluations. Assist in the development of each project manager’s skills to enhance performance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) and five to seven years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents such as blueprints, production drawings, and specifications. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, and general correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, vendors, customers and other employees of the organization. Ability to present publicly to clients, groups of clients, inter-company stakeholders, and inter-company Senior Management
- Ability to use all standard Microsoft office digital platforms inclusive of Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Smart Sheets, program tracking reports, CRM programs, ERP Operating System software, and as needed any other required software or hardware.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Remain current in technology and changes in the industry. Ability to travel as needed
- Requires the knowledge of and the ability to apply computers and the appropriate software to ISI custom products, and the ability to operate a variety of standards business machines, such as a telephone, calculator, FAX, photocopier, etc.
- Sr. Project Managers are working managers. Ability to assume all job requirements of a Project Manager.
- Ability to manage project management staff. Perform semi-annual and annual employee evaluations and assist in the development of each project manager’s skills to enhance performance.
Elkay Interior Systems InMilwaukee, WI
TechnologyView All Elkay Interior Systems In Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.