Spa Director at Elk Grove
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
About us: California Sun Wellness Spa was born in the Rocklin, CA neighborhood and is a local, family owned company! Our mission is to offer affordable luxury through Sun, Spray and Spa services so each of our members leave looking and feeling their very best! With over 20 locations in 2 states and 5 counties, we are excited for the future of our brand and our team.
The Role: California Sun is seeking enthusiastic and motivated Spa Directors to lead our team! We are looking for individuals with a passion for leadership, motivating a team of individuals, providing a Guest Obsessed experience and celebrating wins!
Who you Work With: Our Spa Directors work with a group of highly motivated, passionate and empowering leaders and our Operations Leaders. Our emphasis on a family culture and creating a fun environment fosters a team that is energetic, dynamic, enjoys working together and loves to have fun while we grow our brand!
Spa Director Responsibilities:
- Goal Oriented: Ability to meet goals for staffing, revenue, sales metrics and operational components.
- Team Development: Ability to interview, hire and train a strong and independent team of Spa Consultants who confidently operate the spa environment.
- Brand Management: Maintain cleaning and sanitizing expectations. Strong ability to visually merchandise products and apparel. Ensure proper sale and promotional signs are displayed according to promotion schedule.
- Organized: Set & schedule daily tasks for team including: sales goals, cleaning, inventory and guest service. Ability to prioritize daily tasks according to urgency while meeting deadlines.
- HR Compliance: Ability to adhere to state and federal labor laws. Knowledge of rest and meal periods, overtime regulations and policies for maintaining safety.
- Scheduling/Payroll: Develop effective schedules that cater to the needs of the business and guest service. Ability to effectively manage payroll hours.
- Maintain knowledge: of the tanning industry including information on equipment, products, memberships and ongoing promotions. Ability to be a consistent coach for your team.
Work Schedule: This position is full time and requires a commitment of 35-40 hours per week.
Hourly + Commission
FREE Sun, Spray & Spa services
Exciting Rewards & Incentives
Medical, Dental & Vision options
401k & Profit Sharing Plan
Sick pay package
For more information about California Sun or to apply online, visit our website at: CaliforniaSun.com.
AddressElk Grove, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?