Program Specialist - PreK Education
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,422 to $113,929 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Be the reason a child looks forward to coming to school every day! Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD) has an immediate opening for a PreK Program Specialist. EGUSD’s mission and vision are to educate and empower all students. We seek team players fully committed to joining our cause.
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, PreK Program Specialists assist in the management of one or more programs including Special Education, Title I, School Improvement Program (SIP), English Language Learners (ELL), Gifted and Talented Education (GATE), Indian Education, Tutoring Services, and Pre-kindergarten; coordinate and implement various student and family services; assist with student and staff placement and development.
- Assist in the management of a variety of programs including Title I, SIP, ELL, GATE, Indian Education, Tutoring Services, Special Education, Pre-kindergarten; collaborate with administrators and other personnel to assure programs comply with licensing requirements, State and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and implement various student and family services; assess and evaluate program effectiveness and modify accordingly.
- Provide instructional leadership to assigned program; assist site administrators in specifics of assigned program and its compliance requirements.
- Assist with student and staff placement and development; develop and implement methods and procedures for enhancing student and staff development.
- Organize and conduct short-range and long-range studies of various District programs; prepare and analyze related data.
- Participate in teams associated with assigned program including Student Study Teams (SST) and Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and reports related to assigned activities and required by State and federal agencies.
- Assist in coordinating parent involvement and community partnerships to enhance student success and academic achievement; assist in organizing parent advisory and policy groups.
- Coordinate and participate in parent education workshops; attend and participate in assigned conferences, meeting and committees.
- Communicate with students, parents and outside agencies to exchange information and resolve issues or concerns; consult and provide work direction and guidance to assigned District personnel.
- Assist with preparing grant applications for program funding.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Devoted, compassionate, patient, resourceful. These four words describe qualities the Elk Grove Unified School District PreK Program Specialist team exemplifies. We seek out PreK Program Specialist recruits who embody these values and delight in sparking young children’s passion for learning.
- Creative and adaptable, with an ability to play to every student’s individual strength in the classroom?
- Service-oriented and prepared to meet the challenges of a classroom environment?
- Understanding and kind, with a genuine love for children and desire to see them succeed?
If so, you are the perfect candidate for this position. Click the "Apply Now" button to start the process.
Elk Grove Unified School DistrictWhy Work Here?
EGUSD celebrates and supports diversity in education. Our high-quality instruction connects and engages students to promote future success.
Elk Grove Unified School District is an award-winning district with a diverse student population. Our strength is in our diversity. We hire great candidates from many backgrounds. Safety and Security is one of the most diverse departments District-wide. If you share our enthusiasm for an equitable and safe learning environment, we would love to have you on our team.
9510 Elk Grove-Florin Rd. Elk GroveElk Grove, CA