Client Services Representative
Responsible for work that primarily involves interaction with potential and actual firm clients. A majority of the work is accomplished using telephone communications and database software simultaneously, by performing the following duties:
- Answer inbound calls within the call center dealing with many diverse issues involving clients and non-clients.
- Interview callers regarding potential cases by answering questions relating to personal injury issues.
- Simultaneously use database software in researching, entering or editing information while engaged in performing telephone interviews.
- Enter data on new clients by creating a new case file and populate required fields.
- Create an appointment for a new client to meet with a field investigator.
- Forward calls to firm personnel or voice mail when clients are unable to direct dial their internal contact.
- Assist in attempting to resolve concerns the client may have regarding their case by forwarding them to the proper personnel.
- Answers questions about the firm and provides callers with the address, directions and other information.
- Maintain a knowledgeable understanding of current practices and regulations through in-service training and apply those changes as required.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. Customer service experience.
2. Computer experience.
3. Fluent in Spanish preferred.